So lets say we do it

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Oct 31 14:17:26 CST 2002

On October 31, 2002 03:09 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> Well, that maintenance would e.g. include the localization work I
> suggested, having a *separate* CVS containing all localized Wine Guides,
> and having automatically updated docu maintenance web pages
> for every language involved.

But this is probably a bit too much. I mean, yeah, would be great to
have the guides localized, and what not, but that's a _lot_ of work,
and we don't seem to be able to maintain the English ones, let alone
other languages. Localizing the guides right now would just compound
the problem by just ending up with more unmaintained documentation.

What would be more productive, at this point, is a clear, and focused
TODO list for the current documentation, broken down into two sections:
  1. What is out of date (and needs fixing)
  2. What is missing (and needs writing)
Now, you being the guy that know the docs best, ..., eh, ..., maybe
you can help create such a list ;) Once it's done, maybe people will
start picking an item at a time, etc. What do ya say?

--
Dimi.