So lets say we do it

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Thu Oct 31 14:39:47 CST 2002

On October 31, 2002 03:33 pm, Andreas Mohr wrote:
> (OK, if you're overly pessimistic, then you'll probably tell me now that
> nobody will ever work on updating foreign languages, despite of such
> a marvellous infrastructure)

No, all I am saying is that's a lot of effort, for not that huge gain.
IMO there is a lot to gain on the docs front by just working on the
English docs, that's all. And it's not nearly as complicated, requires
no infrastructure, etc. Once we tackle that, we can start thinking about
localizing the docs (even though I would suggest waiting for things to
stabilize, since it's a lot of work, and there's no point in tracking
a rapidly changing Wine in a gazillion languages).

> Hmm, WAIT... didn't I say somewhere that I wouldn't work on docu
> any more ?
> I guess I didn't :)

Oh, come on man! Pretty please? :)))

--