So lets say we do it

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Thu Oct 31 16:17:24 CST 2002

On Thu, Oct 31, 2002 at 04:05:21PM -0600, Jeremy Newman wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-10-31 at 15:30, Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:
> > Agreed. I say, let's get some of the content in shape, and worry about
> > the form a wee bit later. BTW, any web-design guys around, that may
> > want to take on this task?
>
> Oh pick ME ME ME! :-)
>
> Wait a minute, I'm already in charge of that. Must have been slacking
> off again.
>
> Here's my idea. On the front page, add a new box above the WNN box,
> below the Latest Wine release box. This box would be a random screenshot
> pulled from the AppDB, (or a predefined list of available screenshots).
> I can whip up a new page/section/what have you called "Screenshots".
> This requires a new button for the front page. It should be linked to on
> the About page, and the screenshots page links back to the About page. A
> little cross referencing if you will.
>
> Does this work for anyone. I can probably do this during the weekend in
> my "off" hours.
Two words:
Earth-shattering idea ! :-)

(oh wait, there's just been an earthquake in Italy :-\)

That's a very good proposal. I guess all that's left for us to do
is to make sure About looks terrib^H^Hific :)

--
"My attitude is, everybody should try competing with Microsoft once in their life. Once."
- Marc Andreessen, former Netscape lead employee, in a "browser wars" interview