winedbg

admiral coeyman admiral at corner.net
Sun Sep 1 03:36:16 CDT 2002

Eric Pouech,

> what do you mean here ? you can (as of today) choose any fixed font
> (that fits in the screen) for displaying in the wineconsole. Those
> settings are saved in the registry.
> I agree that the current way of choosing a default font is not optimal,
> but you can always pick up another one if you don't like it

	The last time I tried using winedbg, the entire text was in a small square at
the top of my screen.  It looked like about 1/10 of the screen.  Other people
mentioned this so I was asking if there was somebody else working on that.
This is not my strong suit, if I even have one, and I was hoping that somebody
more qualified than I am was going to work on this.

> I'm about to release a patch that will let the user have console
> settings on a per app basis (and not a global settings as today)

	How do you select the font in the first place?
	God Bless,
		--Robert 'Admiral' Coeyman

--
---
May you live as long as you wish and age but a single day.
http://www.dotguy.net/                 admiral at corner.net
Webmaster/ Linux Administrator         Computer Co-Op/CornerNet