current wine status pr-1

tom twickline2 at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 2 13:30:34 CDT 2002

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On September 1, 2002 07:27 am, tom wrote:
>

>>Known ToDo's will be next on my list after ** WE ** get this up to date..
>>

>Having the status done is great, having a list of TODOs (for items that are
>

>>70%complete) of what needs to be done to make them 100% complete
>>

>would be fantastic.
>
>We can enter bugs for these in Bugzilla, and semi-automate the status
>tracking this way. This is also a great way to (1) spread the intimate
>knowladge that only a few people have about these subsystems, and
>(2) focus development and getting more people to help.

Well I was going to ask for what need's to be done in order for
Wine to become 1.0.0 .....
But after reading over the last years worth of WWN it seem's everytime this
is brought up a nice FLAME WAR starts up .

So not to start a flame war just yet ....... should ToDo's be

70%complete) of what needs to be done to make them 100% complete
OR
What are the ToDo's to make a  1.0.0 release

Tom

P.S on the part about ( getting more people to help ) Good Luck !!
I ask on the user list for help and one guy said he would ...He has not
done any thing
so far.. And this is a (( non programer )) thing that people can step up
and help out on.
I guess I could consider this as help as now I only have my own self in
my way :)