ANSI_CHARSET

Andreas Mohr andi at rhlx01.fht-esslingen.de
Tue Sep 3 04:00:31 CDT 2002

On Tue, Sep 03, 2002 at 10:34:28AM +0300, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Francois Gouget wrote:
>
> >All I'm saying
> >is that since they match the Microsoft values they are by definition
> >correct.
> >

> I think "correct" is too strong a word here. I would go for "conforming".
Well said !
Given Microsoft's biblical documentation "correctness",
I can't help but wonder whether we should reject this value order completely
and use our own instead ;-))

--
"My attitude is, everybody should try competing with Microsoft once in their life. Once."
- Marc Andreessen, former Netscape lead employee, in a "browser wars" interview