Ignoring exceptions

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Sep 3 08:05:47 CDT 2002

    Fabian> Hi I still try to find the reason for the exception in my app
    Fabian> while loading an ocx. But I don't seem to make much
    Fabian> progress. Here is a new trace:

    Fabian> 08153fd8:Call kernel32.lstrlenA(40791300 "") ret=5f587c81
Are you sure you look in the right place? What you show here is in my
opinion some debug trace of the debugger process. Your error should happen
much earlier. Run with the additional +seh argument. This is the first thing
that triggers, when the exception occurs. But watch out, there are
exceptions that the application itself catches.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de