VersionNumber reg. key

Bill Medland billmedland at look.ca
Thu Sep 5 11:40:30 CDT 2002

Question; is the "current version" a property of the client or the server; I
guess its the client.

I would suggest that when the registry is loaded the value is modified in
line with the current version.  Then we only need to check as we load the
registry; we don't need to keep watching for the question (especially
because it can be asked in so many different ways).

Bill