Direct3D v8 and Xbox Linux

Roland roland at netquant.com.br
Wed Sep 11 08:17:44 CDT 2002

At 05:39 AM 11/9/02 -0700, Andriy Palamarchuk wrote:
>Roland,
>Many people on this list strongly disapprove this
>approach. Search the list archives for "spam" keyword.
>
>Imagine all the Windows and Linux projects on
>Sourceforge posted requests for help to wine-devel?
>Or Windows developers asking questions about Windows?

Ok,
I understand your point of view, thats why I asked. So what do you think
about this approach: I will hang-out in newsgroups like
comp.os.linux.development.* and wait for someone asking which project he
should join/start(this happens every now and then). Then I will have an
opportunity to direct him to the Wine project.

I think there are more Linux fans out there that don't know about the Wine
project than we realize. We need to get the word out...

Roland