WineLib and DLLs

Jon Griffiths jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 16:58:19 CDT 2002

Hi,

>I'm writing a WineLib DLL that makes calls in my own Windows DLLs
>(not Wine's DLLs).  I have the header files for those DLLs, and the
>Windows binaries for them.  How do I link to them?  Do I need to
wrap
>them in spec files?  What do I need to put into my Makefile.in?

look at tools/winedump. In spec mode it will generate everything you
need to link to this dll - a makefile and dummy implementation, spec
file and a script to insert it into your existing WINE tree (to link
with). The README gives instructions for exactly this case (and some
other more advanced ones).

Cheers,
Jon

=====
"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come;
 Don't you sit around and waste this chance..." - Live

jon_p_griffiths at yahoo.com