WineLib with MSVCRT

steve.lustbader at philips.com steve.lustbader at philips.com
Tue Sep 17 09:27:39 CDT 2002

I noticed in regedit's Makefile.in that it lists msvcrt, advapi32, and
kernel32 in it's IMPORTS variable and has no foo_DLLS variable,
whereas Winemaker by default puts most of those in the foo_DLLS
variable.

What's the difference between the DLLS variable and the
IMPORTS variable?

-Steve

                      Andriy
                      Palamarchuk                  To:  Steve Lustbader/ANR/MS/PHILIPS at AMEC
                      <apa3a at yahoo.com              wine-devel at winehq.com
                      >                            cc:
                                                   Subject:   Re: WineLib with MSVCRT
                      09/16/2002 03:02
                      PM                           Classification:

--- steve.lustbader at philips.com wrote:
> What is the proper way to use the MSVCRT in WineLib?

Check out how Wine programs (e.g. regedit) use MSVCRT.

Andriy