Where is the specfile documented nowadays?

Bill Medland billmedland at look.ca
Tue Sep 24 17:02:30 CDT 2002

I've just come back to WineLib after a long time and discovered that things
have changed a bit.

(As a result my code finds the builtin dll but complains that it loaded the
so but the dll is not found; I guess it hasn't been named or something)

I guess we need to update the winelib documentation and the "binary dlls"
part.

As I understand it the spec file format has changed significantly over the
past year and half the contents go somewhere else.  In particular all that
seems to go in the spec file nowadays is the entrypoint and the actual
functions.

Can someone point me at the current documentation or is there none.

Bill