[Controversial] Developper only CVS sandbox

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Sep 25 16:17:54 CDT 2002

On September 25, 2002 05:00 pm, Lionel Ulmer wrote:
> Yes, but I do not know if they provide restricted CVS access.

I think it's a great idea, even if for the fact that this way
the changes I make are not sitting on my HD, without backup.

Plus, this way, I can commit _small_ changes in CVS, as I like
to do, rather than batch them all, which makes finding bugs
very, very difficult.

Let's not reinvent the wheel, SF is here, allows restricted
write access which is all we need.

<plug>And with the great new ChangeSet scripts, we can just
send pointers to Alexandre to "pull" stuff from this tree,
just like Linus does with BitKeeper :P </plug>

--
Dimi.