d3d8header patch

Yong Chi yong28chi at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 25 12:32:43 CDT 2002

Hmm. I am for whichever is more "correct". I am not
sure if having it in exact same header file makes
difference for wine since the header is not same as it
would be under VC++.

If someone has better idea/reason for either way,
please let me know.

Thanks
Yong

--- Ann and Jason Edmeades

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dx8_c/directx_cpp/Graphics/Reference
> /CPP/D3DX/Interfaces/ID3DXFont/ID3DXFont.asp
>
> It would appear those should go in a new header
> d3dx8core.h. If you need to
> pick them up by people who include d3dx8.h, add a
> #include <d3dx8core.h>
> into d3dx8.h. This assumes we try to keep our
> definitions in the same
> location as windows...
>
> Jason

name=ID3DXFont.url