[Controversial] Developper only CVS sandbox

Martin Wilck Martin.Wilck at Fujitsu-Siemens.com
Thu Sep 26 03:27:14 CDT 2002

Am Mit, 2002-09-25 um 23.28 schrieb Lionel Ulmer:

> Well, the problem is that I am spoiled by using ClearCase at work (it's
> pretty slow sometimes, but well, it's really powerful to manage parallel
> developments, something that would be equivalent to what I propose here).

Here you have a good one for a flame (though really OT here, ought to go
to alt.version-control.advocacy :-).

I am also forced to use CC and I openly confess I hate it more than my
alarm clock. IMHO all the really productive features of CC are available
with CVS as well, and the rest is excruciatingly slow bloat.

OK, everyone should be happy with their favorite VC system.
I just couldn't resist to respond to that statement :-)

Martin

--
Martin Wilck                Phone: +49 5251 8 15113
Fujitsu Siemens Computers   Fax:   +49 5251 8 20409