Modal VB-Dialog hangs

Fabian Cenedese Cenedese at indel.ch
Thu Sep 26 04:39:37 CDT 2002

> > I have a problem with a VB6 app. It opens a second dialog with modal
> > flag. After this everything hangs (WaitForMultipleObject), all windows
> > in wine are frozen. I tried to debug it, I also read the tips and hints in
>the
> > FAQ for frozen programs but I still don't get it. Would be great if
>anybody
> > more wise :) could have a short look at it. I made a simple testproggy,
> > available here (project and exe):
> > http://www.indel.ch/ftp/vbmodtest.zip
> >
> > I was testing with wine-20020904 with SuSE 8.0 (2.4.18)
>
>OK.  I've tested it with todays and it seems fine.  (i.e. you can open the
>dialogs, click on them etc and they are modal).
>So either you will need to get today's or wait for the next version.

I still have problems with this proxy here at work but I got a snapshot at
home and took it here. Unfortunately I got it with Wincvs and forgot about
line endings so I first had to do some dos2unix here. But now it seems
that this problem is solved, both my testproggy and my other app are
working with this. Thanks for the help. On to next problems :)

bye  Fabi