InitThreadInput16

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Fri Sep 27 12:24:48 CDT 2002

On September 27, 2002 01:06 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> It should, but to work around it we have added an InitThreadInput16
> export in user32.spec; this time it's a normal 32-bit export so it can
> be used from other dlls. This is really a hack because Windows doesn't
> do it like this of course.

But it seems that InitThreadInput is an undocumented API. Why export an
(and depend on) undocumented 16-bit function. If we need the functionality,
shouldn't we rather export a 32-bit API, with a name like
	wine_init_thread_input
or what have you, and with a well defined, and understood semantics?

--
Dimi.