Unable to compile current CVS

Guy L. Albertelli galberte at neo.lrun.com
Sat Sep 28 21:45:39 CDT 2002

It seems that the D3D8 code depends heavily on both GL/gl.h and GL/glx.h being present. My system RH 6.1 does not have those header
files.

Is GL a requirement for developers now??

Thanks,
Guy Albertelli  <<galberte at neo.lrun.com>>

Bathed in his currents of liquid helium, self-contained, immobile,
vastly well informed by every mechanical sense: Shalmaneser.
Every now and again there passes through his circuts a pulse
which carries the cybernetic equivalent of the phrase, "Christ, what
an imagination I've got. "  -  Stand on Zanzibar by John Brunner