Compiling Wine sources with duplicated include parameters

Rolf Kalbermatter rolf.kalbermatter at citeng.com
Tue Apr 1 11:02:08 CST 2003

While downloading and compiling the latest CVS sources I noticed that the
command line for each (most?) source files reads like

gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include ............. or similar

This is not a serious problem but the duplication of the two include parameters
strikes me as odd and definitely unnecessary, making the command line unnecessarily
long.

Seems like something in the makefile generation is causing this.

Rolf Kalbermatter