Launching files with params

Vilppa Salt vilppa at sunpoint.net
Sun Apr 6 06:03:00 CDT 2003

>  From that log, it looks like wine didn't find start.exe.
> What version of Wine are you using?

 You are right. start.exe is not found. I thought that the program
  that start.exe is trying to run is not found. :) What should I do to
  get the wine to find start.exe? I noticed that Wine looks for some
  registry entries for start location. Maybe I'm missing those reg
  entries?

 Wine is compiled from CVS. It's two days old.

> Where is your start.exe located?

 Here?

 /usr/local/lib/wine/start.exe.so

 Vilppa

---
Vilppa-
Sunpoint.net ilmoittaa:

Sunpoint.net tarjoaa kaikille rekisteröityneille käyttäjilleen kuukausimaksuttoman Internet -yhteyden (pvm).
http://www.sunpoint.net/SunAds/click.htm?mode=footer&id=71&jump=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sunpoint.net