Improve error message for RAS not being supported

Gerald Pfeifer pfeifer at dbai.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Apr 7 09:25:29 CDT 2003

On Mon, 7 Apr 2003, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:
> In the patch http://cvs.winehq.com/patch.py?id=7793 you set only :
>
> -	FIXME("RAS support is not implemented ! Configure program to use LAN
> connection/winsock instead !\n");
> +	FIXME("RAS support is not implemented! Configure program to use LAN
> connection/winsock instead!\n");
> [...]
> Could you say where the improvement is ?

The change was to remove extra spaces before the exclamation mark, as in
English and German typography there is no space in such cases.

Usually I certainly wouldn't bother making changes like this for FIXMEs,
but these particular ones I had been seeing very often, and it's quite
likely that also regular users will encounter them.

(The actual message was fine, and I agree that my ChangeLog wasn't too
well chosen, sorry.)

Gerald
--
Gerald "Jerry"   pfeifer at dbai.tuwien.ac.at   http://www.pfeifer.com/gerald/