Using WIN32 DLL from Unix library

Vittorio Ballestra vittorio.ballestra at infogestnet.it
Mon Apr 7 02:33:48 CDT 2003

> If you mean what I think you mean then it isn't possible (well, not
> realistically).

Tnx for the advice. I'll try in another way.
What I was trying to do is to use office automation from a unix server, i.e.
using wine and M$ Office to create documents and operate on them in a
programmatically way.
I know there is POI for java and a bunch of other libraries for C to access
Office documents in a more direct way, but I was trying this way just for
curiosity (and also those libraries are never 100% compatible).
I suppose I could use DCOM for this, running the server with wine... I'll try
this way (if I remember well I found a dcom unix implementation some time
ago...).

Tnx,