Who is the expert on named_pipe.c

Mike McCormack mike at codeweavers.com
Tue Apr 8 05:47:15 CDT 2003

Hi Bill,

Well, I wrote the code, so you can blame me if you like. Doesn't mean I
know how to fix it though. :)

The code as it is still has lots of problems and unsupported features. I
had a go at rewriting it about a month ago, but Alexandre disagreed with
my new code and I haven't had time to look at it since. There's a patch
on wine-patches somewhere if you want to try it out.

Mike