NTPL & pthreads locks

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Tue Apr 8 07:37:11 CDT 2003

It's not just portability to other forms of unix, it's portability to
older versions of glibc as well - some Wine users are using for instance
Xandros which is based on pretty old components now, any
reimplementation of Wine threading would have to take that into account.

--
Mike Hearn <m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com>
QinetiQ - Malvern Technology Center