Resend: Implements languagegroups functions

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Apr 8 13:03:59 CDT 2003

Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net> writes:

> This patch implements the languagegroups functions.
> As I have access to a French and English windows 2k+, I set
> the resources accordingly for the kernel32 resources. However, as
> I don't know the resources for other languages, I have put English
> resources in the other nls files. People will have to change them to the
> correct values.

You should really implement the A functions by calling the W ones
instead of duplicating the code. Also I'm not sure there's much point
in looking up the info in the registry, we don't support installing
locales dynamically anyway so we might as well have a static table in
the code.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com