Resend: Implements languagegroups functions

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at laposte.net
Tue Apr 8 15:14:51 CDT 2003

On Tue, 2003-04-08 at 20:03, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net> writes:
>
> > This patch implements the languagegroups functions.
> > As I have access to a French and English windows 2k+, I set
> > the resources accordingly for the kernel32 resources. However, as
> > I don't know the resources for other languages, I have put English
> > resources in the other nls files. People will have to change them to the
> > correct values.
>
> You should really implement the A functions by calling the W ones
> instead of duplicating the code. Also I'm not sure there's much point
> in looking up the info in the registry, we don't support installing
> locales dynamically anyway so we might as well have a static table in
> the code.

I thought of doing that however EnumSystemLanguageA calls a callback
function with a LPTSTR string parameter and the W one calls the callback
with a LPWSTR.

So if the A function calls the W function , the W one will always calls
the callback function with a LPWSTR and that's not what
EnumSystemLanguageA expects.

Anyone can give me an advice on how to do that ?

For the resources, I will move them in a table as you advice me.

a+

Max

--
Maxime Bellengé <maxime.bellenge at laposte.net>