Stuck on threading

Mike Hearn mike at theoretic.com
Tue Apr 8 16:28:44 CDT 2003

> it doesn't mean (at least it doesn't implement it) that current thread is changed
> bt N just
> 1/ stops thread of ID N (if it isn't stopped already)
> 2/ prints its backtrace
> but current thread doesn't change in the process (ie, the cont/step... commands still apply to current thread)

Yeah, what I meant was, how do you alter the current thread so you can
move up and down the stack frame as seen in the backtrace of that
thread?

> Mike, BTW, I don't know why, but my ISP seems to have blacklisted the qinetic domain, so I can't reply to you directly (always thru wine-devel)

They are re-engineering the network at my workplace at the moment, it's
all being screwed around - I noticed earlier my address was being
changed back to the old DRA (defence research agency) address, which
hasn't been used for many years now... I might switch to webmail for the
next few weeks if this keeps up. I don't even have CVS access at the
moment :(