dmusic stubs

Gregory M. Turner gmturner007 at ameritech.net
Tue Apr 8 23:09:37 CDT 2003

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 02:37 pm, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
> "Rok Mandeljc" <rokmandeljc at hotmail.com> writes:
> > So why don't we create symlinks to all Wine dlls? I think it would fix
> > some messages about older version of commctl (seen at Tiberian Sun and
> > RA2 Installers).
>
> It may also break some things; but I guess we could give it a try.

I think there might be a bug with symlinks somewhere.  When applications try
to replace dlls that are really symlinks to $prefix, things go spooky
sometimes... anyone else seen that or am I making things up?

--
-gmt

"Democracy is the theory that holds that the common people know
what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." HL Mencken