wcmd, external commands, and options

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Wed Apr 9 02:53:45 CDT 2003

Is this really a good behaviour ?
I would consider allowing this a bug in Win98 parser.
What about 'ls-l' in Unix ?

 --- Dan Kegel <dank at kegel.com> a écrit :
> I noticed tonight while looking for a different problem
> that wcmd doesn't handle batch file lines
> consisting of an external command with options but no space
> between the commandline and the option, e.g.
>    start/wait foo.exe
> In this case it does not find start.exe.
> Win98 does find start.exe in this case, and wcmd clearly should, too.

=====
Sylvain Petreolle (spetreolle at users dot sourceforge dot net) ICQ #170597259
No more War !

For the Law of Oil and Fire, Im an European that lives in France.
For all my Brothers and friends, Im a human living on Earth.