Update

Dustin Navea speeddymon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 9 20:19:50 CDT 2003

Hey guys just got finished reading all of your emails from my sbc email, this
is my email again, and Im doing better than I was..  I have changed jobs
again but this time at my choice.  Im now a direct marketing person, making
25-35% commission off the stuff I sell, so I'm making a lot better money than
I was as a telemarketer...  Got a roommate that's actually paying his rent on
time and helping out with the bills... have a cell phone now prepaid, but
better than nothing, my number is 1+ 281-610-1680 if anyone wants to give me
a call after 9pm CST weekdays or anytime on Sundays (work all day saturdays)
hopefully once I get my car I can start saving up for a new computer...

Peace out guys

-Dustin