OLE storage SetFilePointer fix

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Mon Apr 14 15:14:24 CDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, Andreas Mohr wrote:

> Well, I just took Feb. 11 as some random date.
> Since that time, I've had 4 out of 9 of my patches rejected.
> Since we're speaking of rejecting: I'm sure you know the difference
> between iptable's REJECT and DROP target...

Yes, it's just that you maintained that 'very many valuable Wine
patches got lost'. Which kindda implies they got DROPed, not
REJECTed.

> I'm not saying that all of my patches are necessarily "valuable",
> but this statistic accounts to a rejection rate of about 44%, which is
> slightly unacceptable (to put it a bit mildly ;).
> Other people seem to also have had some trouble.

Well, no system will do anything for the rejection rate. The patches
weren't ready for prime time. What system do you want to put in place
that will rework your patches as per Alexandre's criteria? :)

All we can do is worry about those patched that get droped (i.e. without
a notification from Alexandre). You are talking about things that can't
(and shouldn't ) be fixed.

> I'm currently not very involved in Wine development, since I'm currently
> busy writing a driver at http://acx100.sf.net

Cool! What's gotten into you?!? :)

--
Dimi.