Support for pkgconfig

Roderick Colenbrander thunderbird2k at gmx.net
Mon Apr 14 15:53:25 CDT 2003

To begin I don't have much experience with all this wine linking stuff and the
internal stuff.

I think it is quite important that some way of linking with wine dlls gets
possible without making a winelib binary. Today I heard something more that
would make it more needed than before. Someone from the mono project is now
working on turning wine into "normal" unix libraries to make it possible to
directly link wine to mono. This would eliminate monostub, mono's wine
launcher. The mono project would support this library.

To sum it up find a way to easily link with wine to prevent another wine
fork...

Roderick Colenbrander