Palettes - Any experts?

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Tue Apr 15 14:03:55 CDT 2003

"Ann and Jason Edmeades" <us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk> writes:

> The only reason I hesitate to agree with you is the difference in
> the RealizePalette returns, one (wine) indicating 256 colors had to
> be changed, the other (win2k) indicating none had to be.  Maybe this
> is a side effect of our x11drv palette implementation, but it still
> is slightly worrying?

There are quite likely many other problems in the palette code, there
has been very little attention devoted to that code lately since just
about everybody uses true color displays now. So if there are
differences with Windows it's probably safe to assume that it's a bug
in the palette code.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com