Support for pkgconfig

Steven Edwards Steven_Ed4153 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 20:16:40 CDT 2003

Dimitrie O. Paun wrote:

>On 15 Apr 2003, Alexandre Julliard wrote:
>

>>I think that project has already started, it is named ReactOS...
>>

>>:) Point taken :)

I have been watching this thread for a while but was going to keep my
mouth shut untill someone else said it. =)

Dimi I agree in part with what you are saying. This is why I wanted to
see a Win32 based IDE working on WINE/Linux. I would love to help you
but I think it wont be for about 5+ years when my programming skills are
able to start submitting real code to your project. In the meantime the
ReactOS team is working on some stuff to try and help your vision along.
Expect to see our explorer clone in the next few months.

Thanks
Steven