winedbg

Ove Kaaven ovek at arcticnet.no
Fri Apr 18 17:29:18 CDT 2003

fre, 18.04.2003 kl. 20.13 skrev Eric Pouech:
> moreover, the --gdb option deprecates most of the extension you're
> looking at (I even wonder if we shouldn't set --gdb as default way to
> run winedbg, and to have a specific command line options for the current
> debugger)

Can you see backtraces for other threads than the current (the one that
crashed) from gdb yet with that code? If not, --gdb is almost useless,
most of the problems I've had that --gdb might have solved have been
multithreaded. I once took a look but the code didn't spell out anything
like "implement this to be able to read the registers of other threads"
either, do you have a plan for it?