Remove db2html-winehq

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Apr 19 16:16:53 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> There is no reason to have our own db2html hack. It creates
> problems, we never got it to work reliably on different distros,
> etc. We should use the one provided with the system, it's a far
> safer bet. Also, our build system uses the standard db2html,
> it's only the make_winehq script that used it. And that script
> is used only on WineHQ, where we should be able to control the
> environment to have a half-decent db2html that supports the
> -d option.

Do we actually need that make_winehq script at all?  It seems almost
everything it does is already done in the normal makefiles, except the
bit about the winehq stylesheet. And I'm not sure what this one is
for, since the docs on WineHQ look identical to the one we get by
doing 'make doc'. Does anyone know how this is all supposed to work?

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com