Remove db2html-winehq

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.com
Sat Apr 19 20:45:32 CDT 2003

"Dimitrie O. Paun" <dimi at intelliware.ca> writes:

> The big change is that before you could run make_winehq without
> having to configure the wine tree. If we move stuff to the Makefile,
> you will not be able to do so. BTW, is there a way to check out
> only documentation and configure? Will such a thing work:
>   cvs co wine/documentation
>   cd wine
>   cvs up configure
>   ./configure
>   cd documentation
>   make html
> Hmm, I'll have to check it out. But we need to do that anyway IMO
> because we should export the man pages as HTML docu on the site as
> well, and some of them are actually man.in pages that need to go
> through the Makefiles to become .man pages.

Actually the release script already takes care of all that, so unless
we want to update the doc between releases that shouldn't be an issue.
In fact I'm not sure why we build the doc on winehq at all, we could
simply use the doc packages that I put on ibiblio.

> It makes it so much easier for me to go to next step after you have
> applied the patch, thus my slow pace.

Sure, I'll apply it, thanks for the explanations.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.com