cvs woes

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 20 09:45:02 CDT 2003

Looking at the XFree/mesa headers, it implies MIRROR_REPEAT is in gl 1.4, so
I will try a joint approach of

            switch (Value) {
            case D3DTADDRESS_WRAP:   wrapParm = GL_REPEAT; break;
            case D3DTADDRESS_CLAMP:  wrapParm = GL_CLAMP_TO_EDGE; break;
            case D3DTADDRESS_BORDER: wrapParm = GL_REPEAT; break;      /*
FIXME: Not right, but better */
#if defined(GL_VERSION_1_4)
            case D3DTADDRESS_MIRROR: wrapParm = GL_MIRRORED_REPEAT; break;
            case D3DTADDRESS_MIRRORONCE:  /* Unsupported in OpenGL but
pretent mirror */
#elif defined(GL_ARB_texture_mirrored_repeat)
            case D3DTADDRESS_MIRROR: wrapParm = GL_MIRRORED_REPEAT_ARB;
break;
            case D3DTADDRESS_MIRRORONCE:  /* Unsupported in OpenGL but
pretent mirror */
#else
            case D3DTADDRESS_MIRROR:      /* Unsupported in OpenGL pre-1.4
*/
            case D3DTADDRESS_MIRRORONCE:  /* Unsupported in OpenGL
*/
#endif
            default:

Would this work for the people failing? If so I'll submit it

I wouldnt have thought simple changes like those 2 patches could have broken
so much!! Sorry about that

However, I am happy as with 2 unsubmitted changes, I can now see some of
WC3's menus :-) Shame I am developing on a un-accelerated system, so a frame
rate of 1 every about 10 seconds is slightly slow.....

Regards,
Jason