FoxPro & Wine :)

Dimitrie O. Paun dimi at intelliware.ca
Tue Apr 22 16:26:20 CDT 2003

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003, Patrik Stridvall wrote:

> EULAs tries to restrict, yes. However a copyright license does as well,
> if it, like most copyleft licenses, tries to take back the rights
> you have already given up by allowing redistribution of the work
> in the first place.

This is the source of the confusion. I don't take back anything, as
I don't allow limitless redistribution. I allow redistribution only
under certain condition. It's conditional:
	A => B
You seem to think that one can not use conditionals. This is obviously
false. "You can do B IF condition A holds" is a very reasonable
statement. It's basic logic, no cake and no eating involved.

--
Dimi.