wintab32 (from CrossOver Office)

Mike Hearn m.hearn at signal.qinetiq.com
Wed Apr 23 10:24:31 CDT 2003

This is a very large amount of code, it's slightly concerning to me that
apparently nothing was said about this before despite the fact that
Robert North said he was working on it.

Is it CodeWeavers policy not to reveal what new features are being added
until the code is merged? In particular, I'm now left wondering whether
or not the system tray in CX Office has XEMBED support (as this bug is
highly user visible for non-kde users, so it might have been a candidate
for a fix) - at some point once I've finished my current project and
resolved a few ActiveX painting bugs I'm going to try and implement
XEMBED support for the system tray, but I don't want to waste my time if
it's already been implemented by CodeWeavers.

thanks -mike