oleaut32 patch

Maxime Bellengé maxime.bellenge at laposte.net
Sat Apr 26 05:15:32 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have problems with this patch, gcc complains about :

gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include  -D_REENTRANT -fPIC
-D__WINESRC__ -D_OLEAUT32_ -DCOM_NO_WINDOWS_H -Wall
-mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -gstabs+ -Wpointer-arith -g -O2 -o
usrmarshal.o usrmarshal.c
usrmarshal.c: In function `VARIANT_UserMarshal':
usrmarshal.c:240: structure has no member named `u'
usrmarshal.c:251: structure has no member named `u'
usrmarshal.c:253: structure has no member named `u'
usrmarshal.c: In function `VARIANT_UserUnmarshal':
usrmarshal.c:294: structure has no member named `u'
usrmarshal.c:298: structure has no member named `u'
usrmarshal.c:309: structure has no member named `u'
usrmarshal.c:312: structure has no member named `u'

a+

Max