Missing message TCM_SETPADDING implemented

BiGgUn fbiggun at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 10:41:23 CDT 2003

> Shouldn't these go in the TAB_INFO structure?

     I asked me the same question. The reason why i leave xxx_ITEM_PADDING as variables is that i didn't want to explore the whole
code to make further changes. Structure decleration, allocating, freeing.... These modifications can imply other problems also.
    I thought that it would be more simple to change the #defineS into variables. In this case, there is a minimum changes to do. It
may not be the best way but in this way safe code stays safe.

                    Stephan