[FYI] cvsup on glibc2.3 systems (e.g. RedHat 9)

Jeremy Newman jnewman at codeweavers.com
Sat Apr 26 12:26:55 CDT 2003

I noticed this to when I tried getting cvsup to run on the new server.
(which is using glibc 2.3). I also had to build it myself.

As WineHQ does use cvsup and cvsupd as an option for getting the WIne
tree, we should add a note about this on the using CVS page on the site.

Also, I will mirror your file in the winehq ftp site.

BTW, I built mine using the ezm3 version of modula-3 which was fairly
simple to build.