[FYI] cvsup on glibc2.3 systems (e.g. RedHat 9)

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Sat Apr 26 13:01:21 CDT 2003

On April 26, 2003 01:26 pm, Jeremy Newman wrote:

> As WineHQ does use cvsup and cvsupd as an option for getting the WIne
> tree, we should add a note about this on the using CVS page on the site.

Yes, that'd be good.

> Also, I will mirror your file in the winehq ftp site.

No need, I just realized that it's best if we put it on SF, in
the Support package. I'll do it later on today.

> BTW, I built mine using the ezm3 version of modula-3 which was fairly
> simple to build.

Tz, tz, tz, and you let me go through all the hassles :)
Yea, I used ezm3-1.1 too, but I also tried with the old 1.0
which did not work. It's not hard, but it's nevertheless a pain.

--
Dimi.