iphlpapi.dll--help!

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 30 21:14:44 CDT 2003

I've got iphlpapi.dll working reasonably well.  The
platform-specific functions I put in a new file,
ipshared.c.  I compile this into iphlpapi.dll, and I'm
trying to compile it into wsock32, also.

Problem is, when I call ioctl from ipshared.c compiled
into wsock32, the ioctl that gets called is the
winsock one, not the UNIX one.  I could use
ioctlsocket, but not every DLL that might compile
ipshared.c uses this hack.  (wsock32 does, ws_2 does
not, netapi does not)

I could export private functions from some DLL or
other, but goes against the recent cleanup work that's
been going on.

Suggestions, anyone?  Thanks,
--Juan