Windows API db / find APIs missing for a given app

dmiller at ptdprolog.net dmiller at ptdprolog.net
Sun Aug 3 12:28:27 CDT 2003

If it says "The following applications where found:" but does not list any
applications it simply did not find any matches.  There are only a couple of
apps there at the moment, to test the script.  If you want to see how it
works just leave the application field empty and it will return all apps in
the database.

All of the scripts are written in perl.  SQL queries are done using perl
DBI.  My only perl experience is this project so I would guess overall they
are not very well optimized.  I did index the api field in the database and
that helped a lot.

BiGgUn <fbiggun at hotmail.com> said:

> >3.  Find unimplemented APIs for a given program.
> I typed some apps name (mirc, dreamweaver...) but i just got 'The
following applications were found:'. Did i miss something ?

> >The forms are currently at http://24.229.94.2  Unfortunately I can't keep
this as a permanent location.  The PC is just too slow