[dx73b] Try3: Performance of texture states

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 14:59:42 CDT 2003

>> (Try#3 - Also fixes Operation Flashpoint problem which was introduced
>> AND includes the patch... oops!)

>My goodness... Flashpoint works?  How long has that been?  Good $*^!$#^@
work!!

I should define 'work' - The graphics appear ok now, but I always run with
sound disabled (I have enough problems without adding to them) so I have no
idea
if sound works. However, this is the game I mention has a weird mouse cursor
which does silly things like jumping and not liking diagonals!

Therefore it is viewable (I started the tutorial and it all seems to display
fine), but I wouldnt call it playable...

Get on with the OLE/DCOM stuff instead :-)

Jason