Wine history draft

Brian Vincent (C) VincentB at coppercolorado.com
Wed Aug 6 12:51:31 CDT 2003

I put together the following:
 http://users.theshell.com/~vinn/wine-history.html

There's two major additions I'd like to see and I
don't think I'm capable of doing them:

1) Wine history from 1994 - 1999 with a specific
emphasis on changes to the architecture, design
decisions that got discarded, developers who've
come and gone.

2) Specific quotes from over the years.  I sort of
put some examples of that in the document above.
Humorous quotes would be especially nice.  If no
one has any suggestions then I'll likely just remove
the existing ones and add the information to the
relevant paragraphs.

I'm also thinking of adding a paragraph on the tools
and programs developed for Wine.

Comments / suggestions / criticisms?

Brian Vincent
Copper Mountain Telecom