Some suggestions on API database

Dave Miller compsol at ptd.net
Thu Aug 7 03:24:03 CDT 2003

A few updates to this project.

First, I  have completed work on a script which makes an export table.
 That is, it's completed if noone discovers a problem or feature that
should be added.  This table will have all windows versions in a row
across the top, and dlls in a column down the left side.  Each dll has
an X for versions of windows - including wine which export that dll.
 The X is a link to one of the CGIs which queries for all APIs exported
by that dll in that particular windows version.  The script is currently
generating the table and it seems it will take a good 8 hours or so to
finish!!  There is a HUGE number of dlls.  I think some .ref files might
not be from clean installs.  If anyone can identify for certain dlls
which are not part of windows please let me know so I can clean up the
database and the table.  You can check it's progress at
http://24.229.94.2/export_table.html.  I think when finished it could
use some color, maybe a style sheet.  Any other comments?

The compare.cgi script now has a checkbox which toggles all output vs
only differences as Dimi suggested.

In case anyone noticed winnt40-sp6a queries did not return any results.
 The version field was truncated.  I fixed it by dropping the 0.  :)

A windows NT 3.51 version has been added to the database.