bidi support test program

Shachar Shemesh wine-devel at shemesh.biz
Tue Aug 12 06:58:09 CDT 2003

Hi all,

Attached is a simple program to test whether the Win32 API supports BiDi
reordering. Some packagers asked me for such a utility in the past, so
they can make sure that their inclusion of ICU worked, and without
forcing them to actually understand languages that are all Hebrew to them.

I'm not sure whether it would be necessary to include this utility
inside the Wine soure, or how to do so. This is not exactly a test, as a
failure is totally justified under some circumstances.

          Shachar

--
Shachar Shemesh
Open Source integration consultant